Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Busy as ever

Window seats are fun
Sorry to those of you who have been wondering why I haven't held to my "I update the blog just about everyday" We have been really busy latley. More so than usual. Ted just got back from his second out of town trip for his business. This has been a little over a week for two trips. He was in Salt Lake City, Utah for over 5 days and then had an Atlanta trip that he just got home from today. I have only gotten more POOL shots latley so I decided to post a few of Ted's Salt Lake City pictures. All of our school stuff started up this week also so I haven't had as much time to update. I'm sure once things settle a little I'll be back to updating regularly.

No liquids allowed in carry on bags
Flying into Salt Lake


Nice picture of Flag with mountain backdrop
The view outside Ted's hotel


Winter Olympics at Salt Lake

Olympic Bobsled track


Snow Park Lodge

Ted and his new friend Steve

No comments: