Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Making Memories

Old Pictures are fun

Every night we have been putting up Ornaments on our tree from a set that we got for a present awhile back. They are called Adornaments. This is the second year in a row that we have been doing this. latley I've been trying to think of different memories I've had growing up. Things my family did to celebrate Christmas. I'd like to hear what you did as a child or what you are doing now that you are older. Thats my mom holding my sister. I'm the one who is standing. The picture isn't from around Christmas, its from around Easter.

1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

Growing up we played with the nativity and this year Lucas is doing the same thing. His favorites are the sheep and baby Jesus. (He can now pick out Sheep from a picture of animals... before all he could do was the dog and the cat!)

We also buy a new ornament a year that means something to us.