Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Newness

Christmas Present
I finally got a new phone, well I got it Christmas Eve, for those of you who have been calling me, and dealing with my microphone cutting out on you sorry. Ted got this for me and said Merry Christmas. Now he is trying to get Tmobile to give him the unlock code so he can replace his Treo. My old Blackberry was never used to its full potential so hopefully I can use this new phone like its supposed to be used. On the my old phone I never used the contact stuff or even hooked it up to the computer. With my new phone I've already taken some pictures and surfed the internet, so thats at least a start. No if I can only figure out ...

1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

That's cool! I could never get a phone like that. Curt and Lucas would break it in 2 days. ;-)