Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Old Friends cont...

Well it turns out that our friends are a truck driving team. (They are twins too by the way) Ted and I thought it would be cool to do that (Back before we had kids) Now we know I probably am not someone who could take long hours driving. Ted drives everywhere when we go on trips. I have only driven somewhere once by myself. Anyways back to our friends. It just so happens they had the opportunity to swing by our house for a quick trip early this morning. Ted got up at 4 am and picked them up. Before he brought them home he drove around the neighborhood and saw his Dad getting his paper. So they got to see him too. We got to visit with them for a few short hours, before they had to get back on the road. That was okay and it was really nice. Here is Ted and Dan in 1989 or 1990 at the beach in California visiting Ted's California family. That is Kari and Lori with them. The three of them with all the other people is from a play that Dan was in. And here they are in 2006.





3 comments:

K A R I™ said...

I don't remember Dan going with us but I remember everyone talking about how he did. Geez it looks like even Dan liked Lori better than me when we were little :) ha ha

That is so cool that you got to see them! Where do they live now?

Liz said...

I love those old pictures of Ted. Also, tell Ted I see he grown into a REAL MOORE MAN- used to be a skinny "Moore boy" and a few meals later a "Moore Man" HAHA- Just kidding like I am one to talk.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I never thought I would see those guys again.