Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another day






Hi everyone. I hope your week is going well. Ours is flying by. We've had alot to do. Ted's been working later and thats when the little guys seem to get their second wind, when I'm ready to settle down. I went to the library today and turned in all of our REALLY overdue books and videos. I had to stop at the Goodwill of course and I found the castle Shane is playing with and the book Matthew is reading. Matthew was excited to find out Birnbaum's is looking for kids who are Disney experts to work on future editions of their books. It won't hurt for him to try and check it out. I think the amount of people they were looking for might be already fufilled but they are always putting out new editions of those books. Tonight is my monthly homeschool meeting. I also just got done making everyone's membership cards for 2006, amongst other things thats why my posts have been short.

1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

wow they haven't revoked your library card yet? lol oh wait... that would be dumb they would lose a big source of income! lol