Monday, January 30, 2006

Four Things

Four things
I saw this on another blog and thought I'd get everyone who reads this to post something similar on their blog if they have time on their hands.

Four jobs I've had:
1. SAH Homeschool Mom
2. Child Care
(UGH the worst, I know now only to keep my own kids)
3. Burger King Morning Shift
4. Short Stop Night Manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Urban Cowboy
2. Groundhog Day
3. Toy Story 2
4. Back to the Future Part 3

Four places I've lived:
1. El Paso, Texas
2. Anthony, Texas
3. Cincinnati, Ohio
4. Bad Hersfeld, Germany

Four TV shows I love:
1. Survivor
2. Cold Case
3. Moving Up
4. Property Ladder

Four Places I check out
1. Chromasia
2. Photo-a-day
3. Creative Coast
4. Disney Signs


Four places I've vacationed:
1. Disney World
2. Helen, Georgia
3. Atlanta, Georgia
4. Bahamas

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Green Enchiladas
2. Grilled Salmon
3. Bisquits and Gravy
4. Homemade Macaroni and Cheese

Four sites I visit daily:
1. www.google.com
2. http://tednlisam.blogspot.com
3. www.bankofamerica.com (Well Ted checks daily)
4. Set as my Home Page

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Taking a Nap
2. Disney World
3. In a clean HOUSE
4. Back Here

No comments: