Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Vanita

Today is my friend Vanita's birthday. When Matthew was very little he loved to go to Vanita's house and play. She is the most easy going person I know. I am very thankful for her and her family. They have been such a blessing to us. I don't think she can ever know how much we love their family. We haven't gotten the chance to get together as often as I would have hoped recently. She has 5 kids and some of them are in school and they have lots of activities. Her little boy Ian was diagnosed with Cancer last April or late March. He is now in a study and still doing treatment. You can find a webpage about Ian Hensel in our Keeping in our Prayers section. If you know them you can go to their website and post a Happy Birthday message top Vanita.

Ps: Another friend Bernie Cernone goes for his first Chemo treatment tomorrow. Please keep both of these guys in your prayers if they already aren't.

2 comments:

K A R I™ said...

Thanks for the updates

Stacy said...

Thank you also for posting the prayers requests for us.