Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bisque is Yummy

Today I got to go out to a nice lunch with my friend Stacy to Soho Cafe downtown. It was really nice. Thanks Stacy for getting me the most expensive thing on the menu! It was a delicious Grilled Salmon BLT! YUM! I also got their Tomato Basil Bisque which was AWESOME! I would love to get the recipe and make it at home. The cafe is in this old wharehouse and they have local art hanging everywhere that you can buy. I don't get to spend much time exploring downtown that often so this was a real treat.

I didn't get to take any pictures today so these are from yesterday when Lucas and his mom Kari came to visit. You can see more pictures from their visit HERE




4 comments:

K A R I™ said...

Brandi took me there when I was pregnant with Lucas... and we had the yummy soup then! I also took Lori there a little while after that and had it again :)

K A R I™ said...

oh and can you send me the pictures of Lucas you took friday also? (especially the ones with him and his cousins) when you get a chance. THANKS

Liz said...

awesome one of Lucas

Stacy said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I see on their web site they are (now) open for dinner after all; cool. I had a lot of fun & hope we can do stuff like that more often.

:o)