Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy 2nd Birthday



I took all of these great pictures of Colby blowing out the candle and eating his cake and there was no card in the camera. Ted was uploading the Cruise pictures onto his parents computer. Oh well at least his Aunt Kari had taken pictures of him. Look at them Here and Here. She also documented Lucas' first Thanksgiving. Check that out here. She included pictures of Matthew, Shane and Colby. I will be posting more Thanksgiving and Cruise pictures later on through the weekend and into next week (Well when I get around to it).

1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

that is called Karma... trying to take a picture of me eating! Seriously, I'm sorry you didn't have your card in. I'm glad I was able to catch some of colby's birthday for you. I wish I had taken more! Lucas can't wait for Colby's official birthday party... did you notice how he was staring at him while blowing out the candle?