Monday, October 09, 2006

Moore details from Helen

Big Kids Room

Little Kids room

Eating in the cabin

I didn't get a chance to edit any video because I had errands to run and a baby shower to go to. Ted got home a little early so I got to shop KID free. AHHHH what a joy that can be. No matter how we try to divide or whatever, whichever one of the kids I end up taking is the one to give me problems that day. Last time I tried to take Colby by himself to Sams he cried because of something about the cart. Shane is hopping through the store touching everything, and asking a bazillion questions. Matthew is okay by himself (For the most part on most days) but add a brother and they all fight. Anyways back to my kid free shopping time. I ended up getting the stuff I needed and came home to make a snack for the baby shower I went to tonight. So, that is where my free time (If there ever is free time) went today. I only found a few minutes late this evening to load pictures on Flickr and post. I promise I will get around to the video but just not tonight. The pictures above are: 1. Big Kids in the 2nd Bedroom 2. Little kids in the room we made them in the HUGE walk in closet 3. Us eating at the cabin in Helen

No comments: