Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New Room

Old Picture revitalized
We don't know what to call the Dining room since it used to be the Office. I just feel like I've been through a whirlwind the past few days. Now we have a new office. Yes I do know that I haven't posted pictures of it yet. I plan to I'm just waiting for a few shelves to be hung. (The picture I posted below of the old office isn't the greatest but I'm uploading pictures to Flickr with the kids happy in them) I also haven't posted any pictures of Shane and Colby's room but you can see glimpses HERE and, HERE. For those of you who don't know this already if you click on the words in smaller type that takes you to links to different things. Example all times I typed HERE above is a link. Also if pictures are ever small like the one above with the Old Office circled in yellow, you can click on those pictures to see a larger version.

What to call it?

No comments: