Friday, December 09, 2005

Dec 9th


I thought some of you might enjoy making snowflakes. Someone sent me this link a couple of Christmases ago, so I know its been around. Many of you have probably seen it. To make your own snowflake Click Here ---> Make-a-flake Tonight we went to the Journey. Its an outdoor walking play. Thats the best way I can describe it. You walk outdoors and you experience 1 BC with live people playing the parts. You are experiencing the time, and people right before Jesus was born. At the end of the Journey you see Baby Jesus in the stable at the Inn. Matthew has been several times and always enjoys it. Shane and Colby loved it. They got to see a live camel, pet some donkeys, sheep, goats and look at chicken. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Bo! I missed it yesterday I'm sorry.

No comments: