Saturday, May 20, 2006

May 20th

I went to my Prayer Journal meeting (Or mini conference) this morning. I learned alot of new things about keeping a notebook and getting a little bit more organized with my quiet times. Before I left I felt a little tickle in my throat. I felt it yesterday too but thought it might be allergies. Ted had the kids all morning, with Tball and made them oatmeal for breakfast and cooked scrambled eggs for lunch. I got home and we all got ready for all graduation stuff. I ended up missing the graduation ceremony for our homeschool group. Ted took all of the kids by himself and said that the church where it was held was packed. When they got home we went to a few of the graduates, graduation party. It was good to see homeschool friends and non-homeschool friends all at the same party. There were only a few people we didn't know so for the most part we had a good time. I didn't take any pictures. A few hours into the party I started to feel really really bad. Now I am dealing with a head cold and my sinuses are clogged. It feels like someone punched me in my eye. I will post pictures next time I take some. I hope this head stuff goes away quickly.

2 comments:

K A R I™ said...

I'm sorry you are sick!!!! Hopefully it will go as quickly as it came.

weathergirl05 said...

I knew you were getting sick last night. You sounded really congested. I hope you get better.
wmh