Monday, May 29, 2006

May 29th


Ted got a tiny bit of painting done today. He is starting on the denim faux painting technique. I was supposed to help with finishing the trim I gave up on the other day. Instead I got the kids in the pool. We managed to get it up yesterday in between teaching (Its our month to help with the 4 & 5 yr olds.. and a youth meeting) The pool is still a little chilly, but soon it will be like warm bath water. Colby is having a hard time wearing the float that is for his age. Its a safety seal. Instead he would only get in the pool riding in his baby boat. The mosquitos and horse flies were out. I thought I would be getting to settle in to summer slowly but we have something everyday this week. I think that is just the nature of three kids. At least we won't have any heavy schoolwork until fall. Please keep my freind in your prayers. She just had her baby 16 weeks early at 24 weeks. The little baby boy weighs 1 pound and 10 ounces.





1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

The room looks so good! I can't wait to take Lucas swimming! I will pray for your friend for sure!!!