Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BaCkYaRd Clip

Just to get back into practice I edited a small video today. I used a different program and it came out a little grainy. I just wanted to play around with the program and see what I can do with it. Click on the Another Sunny Day box below to see the video:




We have more videos that are from awhile ago on our video page. The link is in the Moore Places section on the right hand beneath the picture of the kitties.

I'm not sure how I am going to like this but I am trying it out. You can't view the video as big this way. If you like would like to see the full size version follow directions for video above. Then adjust your setting in Windows Media Player. For those of you who would rather watch a video with the player embedded on the page here is the video:

1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

I love how you put the mailbox next to the house...

Also Shane going "oooh that was awesome" was funny... and Colby doing exactly what Shane was doing was so cute!