Wednesday, April 05, 2006

U and Flying

Here are some more Sunny pictures. The backyard is the best place for these two wild guys to get out some of their energy. They sure were extra excited today. There was lot of running, yelling (forgetting their inside voices) and flying today. Colby loves Buzz Lightyear and is always flying into his bed, or around the house. He said take a picture of my Buzz Lightyear wings, so I did. Shane is making a U in his picture. He has been inspired by the little golden book " Grover's Own Alphabet " where Grover uses his body to make the alphabet shapes. Matthew was real busy with his schoolwork since he has a few things he wants to do this weekend, so I didn't get a picture of him today.


1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

Ohhhh I remember that book from when I was little. How fun